Grounds Manager – Epsom College



Commercial Grounds Care (CGC) provides a complete grounds management service for clients across the South of England. As well as specialising in the grounds management of a variety of schools and colleges, we also care for the grounds of sports clubs, private estates, commercial properties and hotels providing superior quality maintenance and management.

CGC has full responsibility for the grounds and gardens at Epsom College, a leading independent co-educational boarding and day school in Surrey catering for both boys and girls between the ages of 13 and 18. Set in 80 acres on the edge of the Epsom Downs the College enjoys an enviable reputation for producing highly successful individual and team performances in a wide range of sports.

We are currently recruiting for a Grounds Manager to head up the team at the College and continue the improvement and development programme. This is a hands on role where the Grounds Manager will be working on sports pitches alongside other team members for 90% of the time with the remaining 10% required for planning and administration. The grounds consist of 3 cricket squares, 1 artificial wicket, 12 practice nets, 2 synthetic surfaces for tennis and hockey, hard courts for netball and tennis, full range of summer athletics, 4 hockey pitches and a further 11 pitches used for football and rugby.

The Grounds Manager is responsible for ensuring that all facilities are available, prepared and safe for use as required by the College through effective planning and scheduling, communication, supervision of the team, managing maintenance of machinery and equipment and allocation of resources.

Salary and benefits negotiable according to experience.

Commercial Grounds Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including references from current and past employers and an Enhanced DBS check.

Please reply attaching your CV.

Location: Epsom, London





Other jobs:

  • PCO DRIVERS NEEDED IN MITCHAM AND SUTTON AREAS.PCO DRIVERS NEEDED IN MITCHAM AND SUTTON AREAS. PCO DRIVERS NEEDED IN MITCHAM AND SUTTON AREAS. We are a South London based company that specialises in providing accessible transport for disabled and vulnerable adults and children. We are looking for friendly, Self Employed PCO Drivers to cover services for schools, colleges and day […]
  • 2 day nanny role in Canary Wharf : Barnet, London2 day nanny role in Canary Wharf : Barnet, London 2 day nanny required in Canary Wharf. Days are flexible, but preferably Thursday and Friday. 1 baby, 1 year old boy The hours required are approximately, 8.00am/8.30am - 7.30pm. The job will start in the next week, so please apply immediately. The mum is at work […]
  • P/T Live out House keeper with some childcare : New Cross, LondonP/T Live out House keeper with some childcare : New Cross, London Job start – end of July. This is a young family of 2 working parents, and a lovely 7 month old Baby in Nursery. Mum and Dad are looking for someone mature to work 3pm -7pm Monday – Friday, starting at the end of July. Your work would be varied – […]
Dec 16th, 2013 | Posted in Uncategorized
Tags: